|Bold 9700||?||need report|
|Storm 2 9520||?||need report|
|Storm 2 9550||?||need report|
|Curve 8520||4.6 ~ 5.0||work|
|Storm 9530||?||need report|
|Pearl Flip 8220||?||need report|
|Bold 9000||4.6 ~ 5.0||work|
|Pearl 8110||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|Pearl 8120||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|Curve 8320||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|Curve 8310||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|Curve 8300||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|8820||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|8830 World Edittion||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|8800||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|Pearl 8100||4.2 ~ 4.5||work|
|8707v||4.1 ~ 4.2||work|
|8700||4.1 ~ 4.5||work|
|7130 g||?||not work/need report|
|7130 c||?||not work/need report|
|7130 v||?||work! had to repeat the restore for 2 times for the browser service to appear. thank Ronen|
|7100x||?||not work/need report|
|7100t||?||not work/need report|
|7100v||?||not work /need report|
|7230||?||not work/need report|
|6720||?||not work /need report|
|6230||?||not work /need report|
About Service Book for BlackBerry IM client (Yahoo messenger, Gtalk, AIM, MSN):
The IM client need BlackBerry Service to work. If you don’t have BlackBerry Plan is doesn’t work.
More info here
THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR MAC USERS PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DEVICE. DESKTOP MANAGER IS VERY EASY TO FOLLOW FOR BACKING UP AND RESTORING!
- Download the Yahoo Messenger 2.0 service book
- Open Desktop Manager and restore it to your device.
- Manually register your handset with the RIM network via the HRT editor: Options > Advanced Options > Host Routing Tables > Menu > Register Now
- Load your own backup back to the device.
- Log into your BIS account (the same thing you did when you first set up your BB people!) and re-send service books
- Download Yahoo Messenger from mobile.blackberry.com
* If applicable, regenerate encryption keys for Desktop Manager or BES. If you’re on a BES, again, make sure your BES admin can create a policy allowing Yahoo IM traffic.
** If the service does not work right from the install, try doing a hard reset (pulling/reinserting battery).
The Red text it mean you must have BB Plan